Is this your first time here?
For full access to the online courses and resources made available by the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption you will need to take a minute to create an account for yourself.
Here are the steps:
- Select the "Create New Account" button below
- Fill out the form with your details
- You will receive an email (sent to the email address you provided) from the ICAC Education email
- Click on the link in the email to confirm your account
- Once your account is confirmed, you will be logged in
- Select the course you want to participate in
- If this is your first time in that course, you will need to select "Enrol me in this course" to enrol in the course and gain access to the resources
- Whenever you come back, enter the account details you created (username/email address and password) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.