Is this your first time here?
For full access to the online courses and resources made available by the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption you will need to take a minute to create an account for yourself.
Here are the steps:
- Select the "Create New Account" button below
- Fill out the form with your details
- You will receive an email (sent to the email address you provided) from the ICAC Education email. The email may take up to 10 minutes to arrive. Please check your junk inbox. Some workplace filters may block this email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive your registration email.
- Click on the link in the email to confirm your account
- Once your account is confirmed, you will be logged in
- Select the course you want to participate in
- If this is your first time in that course, you will need to select "Enrol me in this course" to enrol in the course and gain access to the resources
- Whenever you come back, enter the account details you created (username/email address and password) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in. After a time your old courses will be archived. Click on the current available courses.